Tuesday, June 15, 2010

First Day High!

I woke up @ 5am today and prepared for my school stuffs: binder, set of pens, pad paper, tumbler, etc. I was really excited coz after a long vacation, classes will now start again!Ü I took my bath quickly, coz Yna was waiting for her turn. Mom woke up earlier, so the breakfast was already served when I went out of the room. I just ate a piece of bread and an egg, then left right away coz I'm already late for class. When I reached school, I was so eager to fin'lly see my friends and chat with them.Ü And so the class started. Now let's get into the real story.

I woke up @ 5am today and prepared for my stuffs: actually it was just my bag and used clothes that i wore yesterday. I was really excited coz after a long vacation, classes will now start again, with the twist of the significant protest which was held early this morning. I took my bath quickly, coz Anton was waiting for his turn. Tita Stella (Leon and Anton's mom) woke up earlier, so the breakfast was already served when we went out from each room. I just ate a piece of bread and an egg, then we left right away coz we're already late for the said protest. When we reached the school (QCSHS), I was really excited coz that'll be my first time to witness a youth protest action (done by the Quezon City Science High School Alumni Association) against the return of their corrupt and ineligible former principal (Dr. Zenaida Sadsad). And so the protest action started.

Now my eyes are starting to get teary. I'm missing my schooling. I'm missing my schools. I'm missing the reason why I'm always excited to go to school -- that's the people I used to get along for always (studying is the next priority). I'm missing to disturb (like 400+) recipients with school announcements and FYIs that I send them every now and then. After the graduation, well, I felt no changes. It was like the same old vacation that happens every after each second semester. And now, it seems that it was just starting to sink in me that I'm already off from schooling (not studying). I'm missing my scholar state. :'(

For the past sixteen years of my existence, I've been used to my home-to-school-to-hangout-to-home routine. Now I'm facing a struggle on how to adjust with the life after that. It's hard to deal with it, but I have no choice... everybody's got no choice. What's helping is that I'm happy where I am and what I'm doing now.

Growing up sucks.

No comments: